Losing.

assalamualaikum,

                          

baddly,im losing my love from my bestfriend.i think i will losing my bestfriend .it's my fault and i have to ......... seriously,thank you farah,aqyla,and other who always beside me when ever i need.with them,i don't feel lonely in school.and for zarlis,sorry for lying.i have to.

for all the things that i had done,im sorry.i know this is my fault so im sorry .seriously,i have no intention to break your heart,to drop your dignity.seriously im sorry.im sorry.im sorry. im sorry.i had done alot of mistake.im sorry.i know,if i say 1000 times sorry,you will not forgive me but,please,im beg to you forgive me.and i promise i will not disturbing you life.as long as you happy,im happy.

im sorry allah.im sorry cause i can't get A for your all test you give me.give me a strenght.im not as power as before after losing the one who i love.the one who change me.thank you cause lend me a girl .a girl who had change me,who bring smile in my life.thank you.and for this girl,thank you .i will not forget all about you.i will not forget what you had done to me.all your kindness.and last,thank you so much.i love you.bye.i will leave your life with not talk to you,smile with you.touch you.just forgive me.i know it's hard,but please

                                             

0 comments:

Post a Comment