Im not strong.

assalamualaikum,

                                              


i don't know why but im not strong anymore.i can walk,i can move,i can make something make me sweating.i still strong outside but inside was totally broken.it was broken.BROKEN!it was broken and no one can make it okay back.kalau bawa pergi jumpa doctor,doktor akan cakap"maafkan saya,there's nothing i can help" sure punya lah.

she's just think about what he feel.about money.saving her money and don't think about what i feel.buy a shirt that cost RM 35.and just gove me 25.then ask me to give her back 5 for the.......nonsense!im sorry if you read this girl but im not a malaikat.i have a feeling.you tell me that i was your bestfriend.normally,a bestfriend will do together.am i right?but we were not like that.firstly,yes.i know we were hard to make things together cause our house was far.then at the school,you and her together again.i will understand you if you understand me.what i feel.

im sorry.for my attitude.for my jealous,for all.i know i always make mistake.idk why.im sorry.i don't what to do.i love you and my heart is broken.bye x

0 comments:

Post a Comment