keep your promise.

assalamualaikum,

                                 

        hi.how are you?okay?alhamdullilah.liar always be beside me.always.people around me ,i can't believe them.nowdays,people always 'bertukar fikiran" hear a bad thing about someone.okay i hate her.euuww.terus percaya.?APAK DIA! lol.so i trauma.starting from now,to share a story,share something bad or good,i will be careful.because?i don't want the samething happen to me again again and again.im tired .im tired to be a good person.im tired loving people who doesn't love me.im tired of being tired.seriously,i don't know who is my true friend.i was like................damn.i want to find a true friend.*crying* i have lose my friend.i will never forget them but life must go on right?so im still searchig but i don't think i can get a better person.nvm ah,allah ada :) but thank you for THE PERSON who fitnah me.
           i don't know when i be a backstabber.i don't know when im talking about she when she is not in class.but for the person who there beside me,i love you damn much!i don't know how to express it but ilove you.but please,please don advise me, saying that "be strong farisha" "lek ah.cuba jadi macam aku.cool je" or anything that make my heart ......broken,maybe.kau tak boleh kata macam tu sehingga kau rasa apa aku rasa.allah give me a lot of challenges.and i accpet it with a smile.:) insya allah .but please allah,kuatkan hambamu ini,kuatkan kedua dua ibu bapa hamba wahai ya allah.mom,dad.i know both of you have a problem.i know that.im sorry mom cause ican't help you.i can't help both of you.i love you more than everything.forgive me.insya allah.allah tolong kita semua okay ibu?i ashamed with your attitude dear...........please,open your eyes and see the world.sedar lah wei!

0 comments:

Post a Comment