Happy Girl.

     Assalamualaikum,

                                                       


"Im happy cause pmr is over.Im  happy cause i can forget him.Im happy cause i still can breath.Im happy cause i still can love you.Im happy cause i can love you again.Im happy cause i saw you in my dream.Im happy cause you alwys in my heart.Im happy cause i can do what i want.Im happy cause my mom buy shoe for me.Im happy cause i got my dream book yesterday.Im happy cause i got my dream ever bracelets yesterday.Im happy cause i don have to woke up early in the morning.Im happy cause i don have to study for exam.Im happy cause i don have exam anymore.Im happy cause my day full with play.Im happy cause i don have to stress think about study.Im happy cause i can sing my fav song.Im happy cause my friends love me.Im happy cause my family love me.Im happy cause allah be beside me whatever is it.Im happy cause allah give what i want.ALHAMDULLILAH,ya allah"

'Tetapi,terselit rasa bosan di dalam diri ini.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment