trololololol.





today,is my sad day because my mom will flight with air asia to vietnam with his beloved mother and sister and some other friends.me,tinggal T.T salah aku juga sebab tak cakap awal awal gathering to cancel.nwm ah,past~ ha!yang pasal post sebelum ni.wa nak minta maaf banyak banyak.sorry gegila lah eh! actually tak tahu nak cakap apa but layan je okay?  

wahhh.2 minggu cuti and tak tau mau buat apa.im relaxing like pmr is not going around.lol.huh.pmr is around the corner.attention! seriosly im afraid.pmr je?hey!im don't want asrama but itu je cara nak lepaskan diri dari sekolah tu.ya allah.tak sanggup nak tinggalkan ibu,ayah,abang,adik T.T ibu pergi ni pun dah rasa macam setahun tak jumpa.kalau asaram lagi lah berapa minggu tak jumpa.tu pun kalau boleh balik every weekend.ada asrama tak boleh balik kan?no!i don't want asrama but i want new school .so how?

acctually blog ni tak ramai tahu,so come on!we gosip-ing.hell no.to ikki,im so so sorry cause,before i open my eyes,i saw all bad about you.but now i had open my eyes so i know who are you :) for eeza,love you damn much!you are my dearest friend.fucking love.lol.since we secondary school,we were friends.till now!how long is it?wahhh!big clap for us please.for farhana,i should not hear what they say about you.but i can't blame them cause you are fault too.when we mad,all bad things will come out.i undestand that.and for all my friends,thank you for being my friends.thank you for the lover.thank you for everything.thank you thank you and thank you.i don't how to reply your kindness to me.sincerly,from farisha to my beautiful friends :*

Thank You.

*post ini sebenarnya di personal blog.tak tahu nak cerita apa.sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment