Nowdays...

 السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ







Hahaha. I love the reaction of that face. to me its cute. imean its normal. ya and ya people nowdays are so so so bitch .so sorry and ya not all lah. sometime, i admit imma a little bit anoyying and quite selfish. i knw ramai macam tu. but if everyday and everytime being selfish and anoyying that is over! ya i talk about this must be something happen to me and yahhh. hate it badly 

 i hate whn someone idc who, even my bestfriend did what i did. i mean like when i love pink she did to. whn i download this app she did and that make me eih.! don you feel the same? seriously, now my azzam will be friend with everyone who want to BUT don trust, don make them as your bestfriend(but if they cool,why not ?) and don tell they your secret your tidak puas hati :)
i really want to be a friendly person. Allah help me ya :)

this short post end here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment