awesome!








so awesome!
if i not mistaken,awesome tu menabjubkan right?
yup!apa yg awesome tu ?i know,you alls want to know it right?
winkkk
result farisha amat teruk
oh shit!
maybe main main ,cause it a first exam.
and i didnt get a!so stupid!
and my result only have b,c,d.that's all
wahat the awesome is!i got 14 in class.
weird right?a little happy,but im not satisfied.
actually,i feel so embrassed because of my result
its so bad.but im still wanna share it,its about my life,and i want to share it to you.
oh,my english,is so bad.never mind.practice make perfect.
and from now,i want to share a story with you alls with english ang sometime i speak bm.
maybe it will help me.don worried,im not using a dificult word because i pun tk pandai ckp.
soorrryy.
now,aku nak buat kerja.so,its hard me to say it,i..i...i...
wan..n..naaa..g..oo...nnoo..w=..=
aku bosan!bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment